About ByteSmith, Inc.
"ByteSmith Delivers Information Technology Solutions That Empower Our Clients for Success"!
- ByteSmith, Inc (aka BSI), was founded in February of 1996.
- Our goal is to deliver cutting-edege technology solutions, services, and support to small and medium-sized businesses in the South Puget Sound area.
- We avoid the “technobabble” approach, and prefer to de-mystify technology.
- We gain stake-holder support through a personal and friendly approach to information technology.
- At ByteSmith, we work with our clients as partners and team members.
- We understand that a strong I.T. relationship is critical to most successful businesses today.
- We bring a strategic mix of information technology, business acumen, and artistic flair to the relationship.
- We are in I.T. for the “long-haul”.
We assist our clients through a strategic framework and cooperative efforts:
- Analyze I.T. needs by reviewing current challenges along with anticipated business growth and future challenges.
- Analyze work flows — including “what-if” analysis based on stake-holder and external observations
- Develop strategies to meet defined needs in a time-sensitive manner while maintaining respect for established budgets.
- Assist with acquisition of commodity-based hardware and software.
- Build out custom hardware-based solutions as needed.
- Design and develop custom software-based solutions where packaged solutions can’t meet the needs. (This includes custom desktop, server, client-server, PDA, PPC-phone and web-based solutions.)
- Design and build out networks — including domain structures, email, web, security, active directory, network cabling, servers and workstations along with supporting infrastructure to meet client needs.
- Ongoing support — we supply I.T. support for workstation desktop issues through advanced server and network configurations. For any of the countless I.T. challenges, we are here to support our clients and help them maintain their productivity and competitive edge.
Download our Guide to BSI Services (pdf)
Contact Us for more information.